Junior boys and girls training starts Monday June 5th. Ensure you register and let's get at it!
Sponsor of our Senior Men and Women programs. Thanks for the support!
From the Hamilton Hornets
Internal coach education and development is high on our list of priorities and we now seek an ambitious individual who shares our goals to take the lead Coaching role of our Women’s Rugby programme commencing pre-season 2018.
Qualifications and Skills:
The Head Coach shall prepare, plan, organize and supervise all coaching as required for the entire 2018 Season.
• The coach should possess a minimum of Level 1 coaching certification in Rugby with the goal of progressing to Level 2 and
• The coach shall set the standard with regards to behaviour during practices and games, respect of officials and opposing teams, and expectations of all players in all divisions.
• The coach shall delegate where required and be able to work well as a team with respect to other coaches, and ensure that all divisions are playing the same rugby structure.
• The coach shall be responsible for challenging all players and maximizing their development while ensuring that the team comes first, and that playing rugby provides enjoyment, fun, and safety.
• The coach shall ensure that fair play and pride in the Hamilton Hornet’s RFC is paramount at all times.
• The coach must be able to communicate with the Board, coaching staff, players, volunteers, alumni, and all other Rugby Club members as well as be a leader in promoting the Hamilton Hornet’s RFC brand in the community.
For more information and to apply, please forward your resume with cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications by December 8, 2017 to: Chris Roden, Secretary HHRFC mailto:email@example.com
Abercarn Cup Winning Team, 2013
These fine organizations make what we do possible. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our organization. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact anyone of the executive here to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.